Eastern Shore Area Health Education Center
- Project title: Eastern Shore Children’s Regional Oral Health Consortium (CROC)
- Grant period: 05/01/2009 – 04/30/2011
- Contact name: Jacob F. Frego, Executive Director
- Location: Cambridge, Maryland
- Website: http://esahec.org/services/croc/
- Program Overview: This program developed a comprehensive dental center in Dorchester County, a regional hospital-based pediatric dental program for the six mid and lower shore counties, and a community-based outreach and education program. The goal of the program is to improve the availability of and access to preventative, restorative, and rehabilitative oral healthcare for low-income children on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Models Represented by this Program: