Phone: 586.336.4627 Email:email@example.com
The National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health (NOSORH) Awards honor outstanding professionals in the area of rural health. Seven different awards will be made including:
- Award of Merit - recognizes a State Office of Rural Health that has made a significant contribution in the field of rural health
- Distinguished Service Award - recognizes an individual who has made a significant contribution to NOSORH
- Legislator of the Year Award - recognizes an outstanding federal legislator for her/his work and support of rural health initiatives that address national rural health care needs
- Recognition Award - recognizes an individual or group who has been helpful, supportive or collaborative in achieving the mission of State Offices of Rural Health
- The Distinguished Andrew W. Nichols Award - recognizes an individual who is a member of the organization, the National Rural Health Association, the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy, and/or another national organization, and who demonstrates contributions to rural or border health
- The James D. Bernstein Mentoring Award - recognizes an experienced, long-time rural health leader who is a member of the organization, is actively involved in a state office of rural health and has gone “above and beyond the call of duty” to mentor other emerging rural health leaders
- Emerging Leader Award - recognizes an individual SORH staff member who has demonstrated new leadership, initiative, involvement and commitment to the mission of NOSORH or State Offices of Rural Health
Must be a member of NOSORH.
These awards are honorary.
A link to the nomination form is available on the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RAC does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.