Idaho Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program (FLEX)
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
Idaho State Office of Rural Health and Primary Care
The Idaho Flex Grants are for activities that improve healthcare quality and patient safety in Critical Access Hospital (CAH) and EMS agencies or systems serving CAH areas.
Eligible activities include:
- Projects and partnerships to improve healthcare quality and patient safety
- Strengthening local EMS systems serving CAH areas, projects that support CAH/EMS inclusion in the development of local and/or regional systems of care such as STEMI, stroke programs and trauma system
Entities eligible to apply include:
- Designated Critical Access Hospitals
- Rural health networks (must be nonprofit and include at least three CAHs or rural EMS agencies)
- Rural EMS agencies that directly serve a CAH area
Total Funds Available: $60,000
Award Ceiling: $20,000
Links to the application and program guidance are available on the Idaho State Office of Rural Health and Primary Care's home web page.
Applications may be submitted by post, delivery, or
Applications can be mailed to:
Bureau of Rural Health and Primary Care
450 W. State St., 4th Floor
P.O. Box 83720
Boise, Idaho 83720-0036
Applications can be emailed to: email@example.com
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RAC does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.