- Beth Blevins, Editor
- Candi Helseth, Writer
- Julie Arnold, Layout and Design
- Nicole Pape, Layout and Design
Share Your Article Ideas for The Rural Monitor
RAC’s quarterly newsletter, The Rural Monitor, invites your story ideas. Do you have something innovative happening in your community related to health and human services? We’d love to hear about it!
- For potential feature stories, tell us about topics of national interest that you’d like to see us cover. Also share your examples of successful programs and organizations working in the areas of rural health and/or rural human services. See past feature stories
- For our Around the Country section, we’re interested in hearing about specific organizations and programs that are doing good things on a state, regional or local level. See past Around the Country articles
- Know an interesting person working in rural health or human services? Nominate that person to be interviewed in our Rural Spotlight. See past interviewees
Please send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Story Idea” in the subject heading. If you’re suggesting a program, please include a one-paragraph summary of the program’s work.
© 2013. Rural Assistance Center. All Rights Reserved.
Reprint Policy: Articles, photos, and charts appearing in the Rural Monitor may be reprinted with the permission of the Rural Assistance Center and proper citation. For permission, please contact email@example.com.