Border Health Funding & Opportunities
For additional funding options, please see RAC's Online Library: Funding & Opportunities
Sort by: Name | Date
Active Funding & Opportunities (2)
Service Area Competition Funding for Health Center Program (Areas Served with a Project Period Start Date of June 1, 2015)
Funding to provide comprehensive primary health care services to an underserved area or population.
Geographic coverage: Nationwide
Application Deadline: Dec 3, 2014
Sponsor: Bureau of Primary Health Care
El Paso Community Foundation Grants
Grants to organizations that work in the areas of arts, education, environment/animals, health, disabilities, human services, and economic development.
Geographic coverage: West Texas, southern New Mexico and northern Chihuahua, Mexico.
Application Deadline: Applications accepted on an ongoing basis
Inactive Funding & Opportunities (9)
These funding programs are not accepting applications at this time, but may be available in the future.
- Border Community Capital Initiative
- Colonias Needs Assessment - Technical Assistance and Training Grant Program
- Healthy Start Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health - Level 1
- Mobilization for Health: National Prevention Partnership Awards (NPPA) Program
- National Farmworker Jobs Program
- Texas Be Wise - Immunize Grants
- Texas Colonia Construction Fund (CFC)
- Texas Colonia Planning Fund
- Texas Small Towns Environment Program (STEP)