Rural Health Models and Innovations Hub
Browse Rural Project Examples
- Project C.A.R.E.
- Western Wisconsin Mental Health Benefits Counseling Project
- Albert Lea Walking and Biking Movement
Many organizations, including federal agencies and national organizations, curate lists of effective programs. Some may have sections specific to rural and many have approaches that could be adapted to rural:
Share Your Story
RAC is looking for project examples to share with rural service providers.
Tell us about:
- Your program’s successes
- Program results demonstrated in formal program evaluations or research studies
- Best practices and processes you’re using
- Innovative solutions to problems
- What does and doesn’t work in your program
- Things you wish you’d known before starting your program