Am I Rural?
Create a Custom Report for Your Location:Am I Rural?
Definitions Included in Am I Rural?
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Rural Health Clinics status
- Federal Office of Rural Health Policy Grant Programs:
To determine your eligibility for CMS Medicare Telemedicine Reimbursement, please see the
Medicare Telehealth Payment Eligibility Analyzer.
Common Rural Definitions
- Urban Areas/Urban Clusters
- Rural Urban Commuting Areas (RUCAs), by ZIP code and Census tract
- Core Based Statistical Areas
- Rural Urban Continuum Codes (RUCC)
- Census 2010 - Census Tract Percent Rural
- Urban Influence Codes (UICs)
- FORHP Defined Metro County Rural Area
For more information about rural definitions, please see the What is Rural? Topic Guide.