Tools for Success
Need ideas for starting or growing your project? Get insights from the experiences of others.
Tools for grant writing and demonstrating program impact.
- Am I Rural? - Determine if your program qualifies for support based on differing definitions of rural
- RAC Custom Mapping - Create maps for grant applications, reports and other publications
- Economic Impact Analysis - Estimate the impact of your program on your community’s economy
- Planning for Sustainability - Tools to help you plan and position your grant-funded projects so that services can be sustained over the long term.
Improve your community with innovation and education
Rural Community Health Gateway
Effective, evidence-based tools and methods:
- Care Coordination Toolkit
- Community Health Workers Toolkit
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Toolkit
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Toolkit
- Oral Health Toolkit
- Rural Obesity Prevention Toolkit
Rural Training Track Technical Assistance Program
Learn how RTT residency programs can grow the rural health workforce
Learn about rural demonstration projects that test new approaches and models of care.